[Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] How can I help with ROS BAG 2 development?

[Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] How can I help with ROS BAG 2 development?

Tully Foote via ros-users

Hey folks I do see there is https://github.com/ros2/rosbag2 but wanted to find out more on whats happening there and whether I can help with C++/python if needed. I'm using ROS2 for a project and recording bags using the bridge kinda sucks.

Thanks!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/how-can-i-help-with-ros-bag-2-development/5168/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] How can I help with ROS BAG 2 development?

Tully Foote via ros-users

Going to close this post since it looks like discussion is over here: https://discourse.ros.org/t/rosbag-in-ros2/4827/3?u=wjwwood

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/how-can-i-help-with-ros-bag-2-development/5168/2) or reply to this email to respond.