[Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS 2 Threat Model

[Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS 2 Threat Model

Risto Kojcev via Discourse.ros.org via ros-users

Hi everyone,
@juanrh and I have been working on a ROS 2 threat model for a few weeks.

 I opened a PR to merge this doc today: https://github.com/ros2/design/pull/218

We already had a lot of great feedback but we're always looking for more input.

For context, the objective of this work is double:
1. Provide a framework to evaluate whether a commercial robotic products built with ROS 2 is secure.
2. Help drive ROS 2 security enhancements.

We will also announce in a few days a security working group meeting to discuss the document content with anyone interested.

Thanks!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-2-threat-model/8385/1) or reply to this email to respond.