[Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS2 How To: New course on ROS2
I am pleased to announce my new course on ROS2 on Udemy entitled
**ROS2 How To: Discover Next Generation ROS**
To the best of my knowledge this is the first and only comprehensive course on ROS2.
The objectives of this course are as follow:
* First, I explain the design concepts of ROS2 and how to develop projects with it.
* Second, I aim at clarifying the differences between ROS1 and ROS2 (the code explanation will compare between the code written in ROS1 and that for ROS2 in both C++ and Python).
* Third, the course also intends to provide a comprehensive coverage of ROS2 ecosystem, and will demonstrate how to create a ROS2 workspace, ROS2 packages for C++ and Python, and discussed in details implementation aspects of ROS2 topics, and services.
At the end of the course, you will able to:
* Recognize the features of ROS2 (DDS, design, )
* Install ROS2 (Bouncy) on Ubuntu (Debian) and Mac-OS
* Create a workspace in ROS2
* Create ROS2 packages for C++ and Python
* Develop ROS2 programs using topics and services in C++ and Python
* Understand how to deal with the documentation of ROS2
* Recognize the difference between ROS1 and ROS2
You can enroll to the course with a special discount for 48-hours using this link