[Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Ros1 bridge duplicating messages

[Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Ros1 bridge duplicating messages

Thilo Zimmermann via ros-users

I am running the parameter_bridge. When I send one ros1 message the parameter_bridge is pushing out the same ros1 message. So I end up duplicating the ros1 messages. Is this a design decision or is it a bug?

For me the behavior is not good at all and not what I expected.  For now I have just tested if with my own messages.

Also when I added a namespace argument to parameter_bridge it started to publish my message not just once but continuously with 65Hz.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros1-bridge-duplicating-messages/3517/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Ros1 bridge duplicating messages

Thilo Zimmermann via ros-users

This is a bug: https://github.com/ros2/ros1_bridge/issues/43

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros1-bridge-duplicating-messages/3517/2) or reply to this email to respond.