[Discourse.ros.org] [OpenEmbedded] Looking for meta-ros Maintainers

[Discourse.ros.org] [OpenEmbedded] Looking for meta-ros Maintainers

Tully Foote via ros-users

bulwahn,nice to meet you!
I am a ROS Newbee  I plan to use meta-ros for my next project. I am not sure if this enough for an maintainer,And I also have  more question. Should we fork a new issues about unmanned ship? thanks ,my email: guokunnpu#163.com.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/looking-for-meta-ros-maintainers/973/7) or reply to this email to respond.