[Discourse.ros.org] Packages.osrfoundation.org down?

[Discourse.ros.org] Packages.osrfoundation.org down?

Thilo Zimmermann via ros-users

When grabbing the gazebo.key file, I get timeouts.

    $ wget http://packages.osrfoundation.org/gazebo.key -O gazebo.key
    --2018-06-12 13:16:55--  http://packages.osrfoundation.org/gazebo.key
    Resolving packages.osrfoundation.org (packages.osrfoundation.org)... 54.193.183.180
    Connecting to packages.osrfoundation.org (packages.osrfoundation.org)|54.193.183.180|:80... failed:
    Connection refused.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/packages-osrfoundation-org-down/5090/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] Packages.osrfoundation.org down?

Thilo Zimmermann via ros-users

It is down yes, problems with the infrastructure. I'll post as soon as we get it back.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/packages-osrfoundation-org-down/5090/2) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] Packages.osrfoundation.org down?

Thilo Zimmermann via ros-users

it should be back now. Any problem, please let us know.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/packages-osrfoundation-org-down/5090/3) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] Packages.osrfoundation.org down?

Thilo Zimmermann via ros-users

@jrivero Could https://status.ros.org be updated in such cases as well? Would be helpful, perhaps?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/packages-osrfoundation-org-down/5090/4) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] Packages.osrfoundation.org down?

Thilo Zimmermann via ros-users

This is still unreachable for me (from Europe).
Maybe it's just a matter of DNS records to propagate?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/packages-osrfoundation-org-down/5090/5) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] Packages.osrfoundation.org down?

Thilo Zimmermann via ros-users

`nslookup` is giving an IP address now (as in from just a few minutes ago). But the server serves a 403, `access denied on /`

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/packages-osrfoundation-org-down/5090/6) or reply to this email to respond.