Quantcast

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Indigo] Indigo sync preparations 2017-04-22

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Indigo] Indigo sync preparations 2017-04-22

Procópio Stein via ros-users

Indigo Maintainers,

We'd like to target a sync next week for indigo.

Reviewing the status of the build farm. I see [>100](http://repositories.ros.org/status_page/ros_indigo_default.html?q=SYNC) packages to sync. However I have identified two root causes blocking up to 6 packages.

Detected regressions:

 * http://repositories.ros.org/status_page/ros_indigo_arm.html?q=REGRESSION
 * http://repositories.ros.org/status_page/ros_indigo_arm.html?q=REGRESSION

Open tickets:

 * https://github.com/PR2/pr2_robot/pull/252
 * https://github.com/ethz-asl/rotors_simulator/issues/390

We'd like to focus on these and get another sync of indigo out next week.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/indigo-sync-preparations-2017-04-22/1709/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Indigo] Indigo sync preparations 2017-04-22

Procópio Stein via ros-users

We're getting close. The only outstanding regression appears to be in the pr2_camera_synchronizer

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/indigo-sync-preparations-2017-04-22/1709/2) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Indigo] Indigo sync preparations 2017-04-22

Procópio Stein via ros-users

We've been blocking on this one regression for over a week. If it is still regressed at the end of the day tomorrow we plan to sync with the regression.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/indigo-sync-preparations-2017-04-22/1709/3) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Indigo] Indigo sync preparations 2017-04-22

Procópio Stein via ros-users

I've identified two more issues that have come up:

Desktop has acquired a new dependency on simlulation indirectly. @sloretz

https://github.com/ros/metapackages/issues/13

And collada_urdf_jsk_patch

https://github.com/jsk-ros-pkg/jsk_3rdparty/issues/94