[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Indigo] Preparing for Indigo Sync 2017-08-09

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Indigo] Preparing for Indigo Sync 2017-08-09

Mikael Arguedas via ros-users

We have over 100 packages ready for sync on indigo.

There's one noted regression that rtabmap appears to be running out of memory on the Trusty armhf builds: http://build.ros.org/view/Ibin_arm_uThf/job/Ibin_arm_uThf__rtabmap_ros__ubuntu_trusty_armhf__binary/ I will try to get it a little bit more memory for the moment. But it's been failing consistently recently: https://github.com/introlab/rtabmap_ros/issues/195 @matlabbe

We've also identified tile_map as a regression. It's been ticketed at: https://github.com/swri-robotics/mapviz/issues/500 @EVenator

If there's anything else I should be aware of please reply here.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-indigo-sync-2017-08-09/2423/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Indigo] Preparing for Indigo Sync 2017-08-09

Mikael Arguedas via ros-users

Thanks @pjreed and @matlabbe for the quick responses. We have a clean status so I'm running the sync now.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-indigo-sync-2017-08-09/2423/2) or reply to this email to respond.