[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Indigo] Preparing for Indigo Sync 2017-10-25

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Indigo] Preparing for Indigo Sync 2017-10-25

ROS Agriculture via ros-users

Indigo Maintainers,

We look to have a clear slate for indigo packages with 42 new/updated packages and no regressions.

I'll plan to sync on Friday. If there's anything that might be a problem please reply here.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-indigo-sync-2017-10-25/3014/1) or reply to this email to respond.