[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Indigo] Preparing for Indigo Sync 2018-01-08

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Indigo] Preparing for Indigo Sync 2018-01-08

Ahmed Ali via ros-users

We have 174 new or updated packages including the fixes for the regressions in the last sync. Thanks to @stonier There are no observed regressions. If there are any undocumented issues please reply here. Otherwise we will hold releases for Indigo until after the sync tomorrow.

If you have something in this sync please try to test it from the debian packages before the sync.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-indigo-sync-2018-01-08/3626/1) or reply to this email to respond.