[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Indigo] Preparing for Indigo Sync 2018-08-07

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Indigo] Preparing for Indigo Sync 2018-08-07

Ian McMahon via ros-users

Hi Indigo Maintainers,

We have 24 packages [ready for a sync](http://repositories.ros.org/status_page/ros_indigo_default.html?q=SYNC) and no regressions.

So I will plan to sync on Thursday. Please reply here if there are any undocumented regressions. Otherwise we will hold new releases until the sync.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-indigo-sync-2018-08-07/5657/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Indigo] Preparing for Indigo Sync 2018-08-07

Ian McMahon via ros-users

The [sync is out](https://discourse.ros.org/t/new-packages-for-indigo-2018-08-09/5685?u=tfoote). Thanks for all your attention.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-indigo-sync-2018-08-07/5657/2) or reply to this email to respond.