Quantcast

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Jade] Preparing for Jade Sync 2017-03-20

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Jade] Preparing for Jade Sync 2017-03-20

Procópio Stein via ros-users

We look to be almost regression free on Jade. As such we'll likely make a sync once the buildfarm catches up. If you have any reason not to please reply here.

Otherwise expect a break in merging as we prepare for the sync.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-jade-sync-2017-03-20/1531/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Jade] Preparing for Jade Sync 2017-03-20

Procópio Stein via ros-users

We don't have any regressions or builds in the queue at the moment, so I'm going to do the sync now.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-jade-sync-2017-03-20/1531/2) or reply to this email to respond.