Quantcast

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Kinetic] Add usb_cam to ROS Kinetic main repository

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Kinetic] Add usb_cam to ROS Kinetic main repository

Procópio Stein via ros-users

- Why not ask for write access first?

The reason we had these abandoned packages, because no one can take maintainer's responsibility  with  "Normal" process. So my proposal here is we need to find novel way of maintaining abandoned (but still useful) packages.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/add-usb-cam-to-ros-kinetic-main-repository/607/10) or reply to this email to respond.