Quantcast

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Kinetic] Preparing for Kinetic Sync 2017-04-22

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Kinetic] Preparing for Kinetic Sync 2017-04-22

Procópio Stein via ros-users

Kinetic Maintainers,

We're preparing for a Kinetic sync.

Reviewing the repository state there's a handful of [regressions](http://repositories.ros.org/status_page/ros_kinetic_default.html?q=REGRESSION)

Debugging them I've identified the following issues:

 * https://bitbucket.org/DataspeedInc/velodyne_simulator/issues/5/kinetic-build-of-velodyne_gazebo_plugins
 * https://github.com/tu-darmstadt-ros-pkg/hector_gazebo/issues/34
 * https://github.com/yujinrobot/kobuki_desktop/issues/50

If there's any other issues to be aware of please reply here.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-kinetic-sync-2017-04-22/1711/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Kinetic] Preparing for Kinetic Sync 2017-04-22

Procópio Stein via ros-users

Thanks to everyone that fixed builds. There were a few releases and one rollback.

We appear to have 2 regressions of packages released in the mean time.

We're planning to roll them back to get a clean build:

- https://github.com/ros/rosdistro/pull/14844
- https://github.com/ros/rosdistro/pull/14845

@Pyo FYI

---