[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Kinetic] Preparing for Kinetic Sync 2017-08-10

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Kinetic] Preparing for Kinetic Sync 2017-08-10

Dirk Thomas via ros-users

We have [well over 100 packages ready for sync](http://repositories.ros.org/status_page/ros_kinetic_default.html?q=SYNC) in Kinetic including quite a few new packages.

We've recently cleaned up a few regressions that overlapped with the [lunar](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-lunar-sync-2017-08-07/2398/7?u=tfoote) sync preparations.

Please reply here if there are any undetected regressions that should be resolved otherwise we'll sync  early next week.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-kinetic-sync-2017-08-10/2434/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Kinetic] Preparing for Kinetic Sync 2017-08-10

Dirk Thomas via ros-users

Things are still looking good except for one regression that came in over the weekend. I'm [rolling it back](https://github.com/ros/rosdistro/pull/15776) right now and when the rebuild is complete I plan to sync.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-kinetic-sync-2017-08-10/2434/2) or reply to this email to respond.