[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Kinetic] Preparing for Kinetic Sync 2017-09-13

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Kinetic] Preparing for Kinetic Sync 2017-09-13

Jonathan Binney via ros-users

We have 104 [new and updated](http://repositories.ros.org/status_page/ros_kinetic_default.html?q=SYNC) packages for indigo staged. And currently one documented regression:

* rospilot https://github.com/rospilot/rospilot/issues/72 @cberner

If there are any unknown issues that should be raised please respond here. Otherwise we will plan to sync in the next day or two.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-kinetic-sync-2017-09-13/2636/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Kinetic] Preparing for Kinetic Sync 2017-09-13

Jonathan Binney via ros-users

Pretty sure that will be fixed by 1.3.8: https://github.com/ros/rosdistro/pull/15914

Sorry, forgot to release that a couple months ago when I first ran into it

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-kinetic-sync-2017-09-13/2636/2) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Kinetic] Preparing for Kinetic Sync 2017-09-13

Jonathan Binney via ros-users

Thanks for the quick fix @cberner. The release is out now: https://discourse.ros.org/t/new-packages-for-kinetic-2017-09-14/2651

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-kinetic-sync-2017-09-13/2636/3) or reply to this email to respond.