@miquelmassot @Vincent_Rabaud This might be related to the opencv3 update.
These are causing regressions in 8 packages within the same repos as the tickets. It would be great to resolve these before we sync however I don't currently plan to hold the sync beyond the end of this week since we have such a large update for these.
## Jessie specific
In this cycle we have recently resolved that rosjava will not be supported on Debian Jessie as it's OpenJDK does not have newenough SSL certificates.
This brings up the consideration that this is one of many things that Jessie is now falling behind on and is making things harder for maintainers to support. As Jessie is not one of our mainline targets we can consider making it EOL since it's not one of our LTS targets. How do others feel about this?
Otherwise we'll plan to sync before the end of the week. If there are any other issues you'd like to see reviewed please reply here.
@130s Thanks for the heads up on that regression. It looks like it's being actively worked on. The others seem stalled so if the image_proc regression is fixed shortly I will plan to sync after that and not wait for the other regressions.
Since there's a known regression in image_pipeline and I don't have a timeline for the fix. I'm planning to [roll back to the previous version](https://github.com/ros/rosdistro/pull/16558) for this sync. That will require a rebuild when that's completed the rebuild I plan to sync.