[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Kinetic] Preparing for Kinetic Sync 2018-01-08

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Kinetic] Preparing for Kinetic Sync 2018-01-08

Tully Foote via ros-users

We have over 150 packages ready for a sync on Kinetic.

There is one regression on Jessie only:

- https://github.com/mrpt-ros-pkg/pose_cov_ops/issues/4

I don't plan to gate the sync on this, but hope it can be resolved. We'll hold any new releases other than a potential fix for that until tomorrow.

If there are any other undocumented issues please reply here. Otherwise we'll plan to sync tomorrow.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-kinetic-sync-2018-01-08/3627/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Kinetic] Preparing for Kinetic Sync 2018-01-08

Tully Foote via ros-users

Thanks to [jlblancoc](https://github.com/jlblancoc)'s quick fix we're back to zero regressions and I've synced: https://discourse.ros.org/t/new-packages-for-kinetic-2018-01-09/3641

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-kinetic-sync-2018-01-08/3627/2) or reply to this email to respond.