[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Kinetic] Preparing for Kinetic Sync 2018-08-07

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Kinetic] Preparing for Kinetic Sync 2018-08-07

Ian McMahon via ros-users

Kinetic Mantainers,

We're in the process of finishing rebuilding the Kinetic packages. We have [65 packages for sync](http://repositories.ros.org/status_page/ros_kinetic_default.html?q=SYNC) and [no regressions on x86](http://repositories.ros.org/status_page/ros_kinetic_default.html?q=REGRESSION).  The arm architectures are still rebuilding but I expect them to catch up to x86 overnight.

If there are any unknown issues please comment here. Otherwise we will hold new releases and plan to sync on Thursday.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-kinetic-sync-2018-08-07/5658/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Kinetic] Preparing for Kinetic Sync 2018-08-07

Ian McMahon via ros-users

The [sync is out](https://discourse.ros.org/t/new-packages-for-kinetic-2018-08-09/5689?u=tfoote). Thanks for all your attention.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-kinetic-sync-2018-08-07/5658/2) or reply to this email to respond.