[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Melodic] Preparing for Melodic Sync 2018-07-10

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Melodic] Preparing for Melodic Sync 2018-07-10

Tully Foote via ros-users

Melodic Maintainers,
Melodic currently has [no regressions](http://repositories.ros.org/status_page/ros_melodic_default.html?q=REGRESSION), and [83 packages](http://repositories.ros.org/status_page/ros_melodic_default.html?q=SYNC) ready to sync. As such, I plan to hold new releases for Melodic starting today, July 10, with a sync on Thursday, July 12. Please reply here if there are any outstanding issues I should know about before performing the sync.

Thanks!
Your Friendly Melodic maintainer

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-melodic-sync-2018-07-10/5328/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Melodic] Preparing for Melodic Sync 2018-07-10

Tully Foote via ros-users

The sync is out: [New Packages for Melodic 2018-07-12](https://discourse.ros.org/t/new-packages-for-melodic-2018-07-12/5353)

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-melodic-sync-2018-07-10/5328/2) or reply to this email to respond.