[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Melodic] Preparing for Melodic Sync 2018-07-27

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Melodic] Preparing for Melodic Sync 2018-07-27

Gary Edwards via ros-users

Melodic Maintainers,
There's been a flurry of activity in Melodic since the last sync on July 12th, so I'll prepare a bit early for the next one.  Currently Melodic has [no regressions](http://repositories.ros.org/status_page/ros_melodic_default.html?q=REGRESSION) and [108 packages](http://repositories.ros.org/status_page/ros_melodic_default.html?q=SYNC) ready to sync.  I plan to hold new releases for Melodic starting Thursday, July 26, with a sync on Friday, July 27.  Please reply here if there are any outstanding issues I should know about before performing the sync.

Thanks!
Your Friendly Melodic maintainer

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-melodic-sync-2018-07-27/5451/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Melodic] Preparing for Melodic Sync 2018-07-27

Gary Edwards via ros-users

The sync is out: https://discourse.ros.org/t/new-packages-for-melodic-2018-07-27/5515

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-melodic-sync-2018-07-27/5451/2) or reply to this email to respond.