[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management] Next Lunar Sync?

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management] Next Lunar Sync?

Florian Friesdorf via ros-users

When can we expect the next lunar sync? (I don't see a thread yet for this).

Thanks!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/next-lunar-sync/2016/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management] Next Lunar Sync?

Florian Friesdorf via ros-users

Hi @davetcoleman,
I try to stay on the 2-week sync schedule, so the next sync should happen on 06/29.(if no major regression, so far the only issue to investigate is https://github.com/ros-infrastructure/ros_buildfarm/issues/455)
I haven't been going through creating a thread before every sync yet because the diff from one sync to the next was still pretty so far but you make a good point and I will start doing it from now on.

Thanks,
Mikael

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/next-lunar-sync/2016/2) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Lunar] Next Lunar Sync?

Florian Friesdorf via ros-users

Due to various issues with Debian Stretch mirrors, the Lunar sync is on hold until we get rid of all the regressions it introduced.

Sorry for the delay and thanks for understanding.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/next-lunar-sync/2016/3) or reply to this email to respond.