[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management] Preparing for Lunar sync 2017-10-9

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management] Preparing for Lunar sync 2017-10-9

Charles Fox via ros-users

Hi Lunar Maintainers!

We have ~45 new and updated packages. We are currently rebuilding a few packages with no regressions so far.

If anyone else knows of an issue that should be considered before the sync please reply here. Otherwise Ill plan to sync on Wednesday.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-lunar-sync-2017-10-9/2885/1) or reply to this email to respond.