Quantcast

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management] Preparing for Sync Indigo, Jade, and Kinetic 2017-04-03

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management] Preparing for Sync Indigo, Jade, and Kinetic 2017-04-03

Procópio Stein via ros-users

We are planning some buildfarm maintenance and it looks like we have minimal to no regressions on all distros at the moment. So we are planning to hold new releases and sync before doing the maintenance.

If there are any issues we should be aware of with the packages currently in testing/shadow-fixed please reply here.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-sync-indigo-jade-and-kinetic-2017-04-03/1596/1) or reply to this email to respond.