[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management] Run Debian packaging step locally

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management] Run Debian packaging step locally

Tully Foote via ros-users

We are having build failures on 64bit Ubuntu Xenial but our pre-release tests have all passed and both 64bit Ubuntu Trusty and 64bit Debian Jessie builds pass. We believe there is something going wrong with the Debian packaging step but are not able to test it without running on Jenkins.

Is there a way to run the Debian packaging step of the build jobs that run on Jenkins as part of (or after) the pre-release jobs locally?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/run-debian-packaging-step-locally/2205/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management] Run Debian packaging step locally

Tully Foote via ros-users

You can reproduce the release jobs locally using these instructions: https://github.com/ros-infrastructure/ros_buildfarm/blob/master/doc/jobs/release_jobs.rst#run-the-release-job-locally

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/run-debian-packaging-step-locally/2205/2) or reply to this email to respond.