[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management] When is the next Kinetic Sync?

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management] When is the next Kinetic Sync?

Dirk Thomas via ros-users

I'm waiting for the new version of rosbridge to come out of the shadow fix to public, any ideas when this might happen?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/when-is-the-next-kinetic-sync/2588/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Kinetic] When is the next Kinetic Sync?

Dirk Thomas via ros-users

We're due for another sync soon. However we've just [updated the underlying OS for the build machines](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-buildfarm-downtime-wednesday-6-september-05-00-17-00-pacific-utc-7/2539?u=tfoote). So we'll likely take a little extra time to test the results. It was [successfully completed](https://status.ros.org/incidents/yj1gvwrbrpgd) but we'll likely take a little extra time to validate the newly produced packages.

We don't appear to have any regressions at the moment so doing a sync next week shouldn't be a problem. So that would be my best estimate.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/when-is-the-next-kinetic-sync/2588/2) or reply to this email to respond.