[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS 2 TSC] ROS2 Navigation Working Group

[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS 2 TSC] ROS2 Navigation Working Group

ruffsl via ros-users

TSC Members,
I'm looking for a time next week to schedule the first ROS2 Navigation Working Group, please let me know if you are interested in participating and what timezone you're in. I'm looking at times in the morning Pacific time.

Thanks,
Matt

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-navigation-working-group/5487/1) or reply to this email to respond.