[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] Any word on a ROS-I Melodic release?

[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] Any word on a ROS-I Melodic release?

Tully Foote via ros-users

Is this close by chance?

The installation wiki [page](http://wiki.ros.org/Industrial/Install) has a Melodic entry now but the binaries aren't there that I can see.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/any-word-on-a-ros-i-melodic-release/5414/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] Any word on a ROS-I Melodic release?

Tully Foote via ros-users

I think there has been some action on this front. Feel free to come to one of the Developers' meetings and raise it there. I believe industrial_core may have been updated.... @shaun-edwards does that sound right?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/any-word-on-a-ros-i-melodic-release/5414/2) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] Any word on a ROS-I Melodic release?

Tully Foote via ros-users

Indeed wrt industrial_core.  I have been keeping tabs on the GitHub conversation.  It seems that the Kinetic branch is mostly compatible and a bloomed release is near.

When is the next meeting btw?

Thanks Matt

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/any-word-on-a-ros-i-melodic-release/5414/3) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] Any word on a ROS-I Melodic release?

Tully Foote via ros-users

Keep an eye out on Melodic activity. Hopefully have some more detail in the coming weeks.

Next Developers' Meeting is Nov 13th, and maybe we can have an update on that front.

I'll try to keep this thread updated as well.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/any-word-on-a-ros-i-melodic-release/5414/4) or reply to this email to respond.