[Discourse.ros.org] ROS Perú is possible ROS Team Support me?

[Discourse.ros.org] ROS Perú is possible ROS Team Support me?

Dirk Thomas via ros-users

Hi, nice to meet you! I am writing from Per and
I would like to boost knowledge in ROS, creating a series of courses in Per about ROS, so We can create a ROS team in Peru to improve the level of robotics to here, so I would like to know if ROS team can support me, I would like this initiative to be supported by an international ROS representative.
I will waiting your comments and some ideas, especially from the administrators.

Thanks!

Ncolas

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-peru-is-possible-ros-team-support-me/2243/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] ROS Perú is possible ROS Team Support me?

Dirk Thomas via ros-users

Hey Nicolas, welcome.

Can you be more specific on "I would like to know if ROS team can support
me" ? What kind of support are you talking about?

ROS has a very open and supportive community, it is open source and has
lots of resources both in the wiki and on answers.ros.org. I believe you
can readily find more than enough resources to start your initiative, and
can always count on the community to assist you.

Cheers.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-peru-is-possible-ros-team-support-me/2243/2) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] ROS Perú is possible ROS Team Support me?

so can I use the ROS logo in my course without problem?

Cheers

Ncolas

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-peru-is-possible-ros-team-support-me/2243/3) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] ROS Perú is possible ROS Team Support me?

I believe you can. There is a press kit on our website (www.ros.org):

http://www.ros.org/press-kit/

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-peru-is-possible-ros-team-support-me/2243/4) or reply to this email to respond.