[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Any interest in standard ml for ROS?

[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Any interest in standard ml for ROS?

derlcn via ros-users

In my programming languages class, I have been working in standard ml recently. While I'm not a huge fan of the language, I think that there are some really nice bits of syntax that might make it interesting for ROS use.

Is anybody using ML in their work/interested in the slightest in having an ML bridge for ROS?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/any-interest-in-standard-ml-for-ros/1634/1) or reply to this email to respond.