[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Autonomous navigation using navigation stack + hector_slam

[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Autonomous navigation using navigation stack + hector_slam

Mikael Arguedas via ros-users

Hello everyone!
ive got a question regarding navigation stack together with SLAM and path planning.
My setup: 4 Wheeled Robot with Rplidar A2 mounted on top. No Odometry at all ... .

Right now hector_slam works and i can create a map as well as localizing my robot in this map thanks to my Lidar (SLAM). Now i want to combine hector_slams /map with move_base and navigation stack.
As i understood, move_base needs odometry information for the navigation part. What parameters do i have to tweak so hector_slam can publish the needed odometry information? when i run hector_slam together with move_base i still cant declare paths in rviz.
regards
Vladi

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/autonomous-navigation-using-navigation-stack-hector-slam/3246/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Autonomous navigation using navigation stack + hector_slam

Mikael Arguedas via ros-users

Thanks for your question. However we ask that you please ask questions on
http://answers.ros.org following our support guidelines:
http://wiki.ros.org/Support

ROS Discourse is for news and general interest discussions. ROS Answers
http://answers.ros.org/ provides a forum which can be filtered by tags to
make sure the relevant people can find and/or answer the question, and not
overload everyone with hundreds of posts.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/autonomous-navigation-using-navigation-stack-hector-slam/3246/2) or reply to this email to respond.