[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Building your own DJI M100 drone

[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Building your own DJI M100 drone

Florian Friesdorf via ros-users

Hi, forks
It is my pleasure to introduce some of our works in regarding M100 Matrice dynamic system identification and control.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06Nic6D-A1w

What we are doing is that identification of underlying dynamics of M100 by recording input virtual RC commands and its states using motion capture device. Given the system, model predictive controller (MPC) produces input commands; roll, pitch angles, yaw rate and vertical velocity.

We have modified dji_onboard_sdk_ros and integrated into our attitude and position controller together with multi-sensor fusion framework. You can find source code and relevant documentations from the link below.
https://github.com/ethz-asl/dji_onboard_sdk_ros

Documentation is still ongoing but I believe that it would be a nice starting point toward having your fully autonomous drones.
If you have questions or inquiries, please let us know and will follow up.
In addition, it would be fantastic to hear your feedbacks in regarding this project.
Best,
Inkyu

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/building-your-own-dji-m100-drone/1272/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Building your own DJI M100 drone

Florian Friesdorf via ros-users

Hey. Im working on the matrice 100 and wish tyo know some details regarding its control for autonomous flight using vision. can you please help me?

Thank you

Regards

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/building-your-own-dji-m100-drone/1272/2) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Building your own DJI M100 drone

Florian Friesdorf via ros-users

Hi, Archit Kamath
Thanks for your interests.
Regarding topics you mentioned, please have look our repo.
https://github.com/ethz-asl/dji_onboard_sdk_ros/wiki
Should you have any questions, please let us know directly through repo. It's public and everyone can see and comment on this.
Cheers,
Inkyu

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/building-your-own-dji-m100-drone/1272/3) or reply to this email to respond.