[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] New Video Recorder Package for ROS

[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] New Video Recorder Package for ROS

Dirk Thomas via ros-users

Recently, I published a ros project which provides video recorder for ros.

Since I feel the inconveniences while using other existing packages for debugging and sharing result video, I created this.

Feel free to comment! Thanks

![image|668x500]
(/uploads/ros/original/1X/a5a5f1f159d8bc84781aaaa1ace373e975a9ff06.jpg)
https://github.com/ildoonet/ros-video-recorder/raw/master/samples/3x3grid_multi_size.png

https://github.com/ildoonet/ros-video-recorder

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/new-video-recorder-package-for-ros/2361/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] New Video Recorder Package for ROS

Dirk Thomas via ros-users

Looks nice. Thanks for sharing!

Do you have any plan to debianize the package?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/new-video-recorder-package-for-ros/2361/2) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] New Video Recorder Package for ROS

Nice idea. I will try.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/new-video-recorder-package-for-ros/2361/3) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] New Video Recorder Package for ROS

Sweet job, thanks for sharing it!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/new-video-recorder-package-for-ros/2361/4) or reply to this email to respond.