[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] ROS Agriculture Community Meeting

[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] ROS Agriculture Community Meeting

ROS Agriculture via ros-users

ROS Agriculture community meeting tomorrow night.  Tuesday, Nov 7th from 6-7pm EST
Click the following link to join the meeting from your computer: https://meet.jit.si/ROSAgriculture

We will be reviewing the OSE MicroTrac automation with a RaspberryPi and a few other community projects.

Jump in if you can make it.

Matt

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-agriculture-community-meeting/3127/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] ROS Agriculture Community Meeting

ROS Agriculture via ros-users

ROS Agriculture community meeting tomorrow night. Tuesday, Nov 14th from 6-7pm  Pacific Time
Click the following link to join the meeting from your computer: https://meet.jit.si/ROSAgriculture

Big thanks to Kyler Laird for reviewing his tractor automation.  Check out his YouTube channel here:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXRiYTlJu4ag3KiEQkRFdmQ

If you would like to join the ROS-A Slack channel please email me at [hidden email]

Matt

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-agriculture-community-meeting/3127/2) or reply to this email to respond.