[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] ROS Beginner Tutorials

[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] ROS Beginner Tutorials

Saurabh Bansal via ros-users

Hello everyone..
My name is Vibhutha Kumarage from Sri Lanka. I'm gonna create youtube channel for ROS tutorials. As the first step, I created a simple obstacle avoidance robot simulation with Gazebo + ROS and uploaded the source files. My concept of creating videos is re-tutor text tutorials in ROS documentation and other sources as video contents. My target audience is the ROS beginners who wants a jump start in the ROS learning process. I am expecting feedback for this project and guidance to make an impact to ROS world.
Thank you.
First Video link :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcXuUG4BWAU

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-beginner-tutorials/3032/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] ROS Beginner Tutorials

Saurabh Bansal via ros-users

Hey... nice to see another Sri Lankan here.. I'm Imesh and recently started learning ROS.. as a beginner I must say it is bit hard to get the first few steps into the ROS. Please keep up the good work..
Can I ask where ar u from in Sri Lanka ??

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-beginner-tutorials/3032/2) or reply to this email to respond.