Quantcast

[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] ROS + Kinect for autonomous grasp

[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] ROS + Kinect for autonomous grasp

Procópio Stein via ros-users

I'm implementing visual computing system in a anthropomorphic robot to automatically detect objects and grasp it. Like this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xM9RQAbxEY)

I want to develop a simulation using ROS. Should I use gazebo to do this as well?
Do you know any material that can helps me in the beginning of this journey?

thank you in advance.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-kinect-for-autonomous-grasp/1793/1) or reply to this email to respond.