* _RosBridgeClient_, a .NET API to ROS using rosbridge_suite on the ROS side.
* _UrdfImporter_, a URDF file parser for .NET applications.
* _RosSharp.unitypackage_, a Unity Asset package providing Unity-specific extensions to RosBridgeClient and UrdfImporter.
### ROS# helps you to...
* **Communicate** with ROS from within your Windows app:
Subscribe and publish topics, call and advertize services, set and get parameters and use all features provided by rosbridge_suite. (See code example below.)
* **Simulate** your robot in Unity3D with the data provided by the URDF and without using a connection to ROS.
Beside visual components as meshes and textures, also Joint parameters and masses, CoMs, Inertia and Collider specifications of Rigidbodies are imported.
* **And much more!** ROS# is useful for a wide variety of applications. Think about Machine Learning, Human-Machine Interaction, Tele-Engineering, Virtual Prototyping, Robot Fleet Operation, Gaming and Entertainment!
### Got Interested? ###
Please do not hesitate to try it out yourself and to get in touch with us!
We are very interested in your feedback, applications, improvement suggestions, and contributions!
ROS# Development Team ([hidden email]), Siemens AG, Corporate Technology, 2017