[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] State Machine Visualization

[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] State Machine Visualization

derlcn via ros-users

Hey @mcamp,

We ([Team ViGIR](https://github.com/team-vigir)) developed FlexBE (Flexible Behavior Engine) for our entry in the 2015 DARPA Robotics Challenge finals. It's an extension of SMACH and was the high-level executive running onboard our Atlas humanoid robot. One of the operators monitored and interacted with the executive via a GUI.