Quantcast

[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] State Machine Visualization

[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] State Machine Visualization

Procópio Stein via ros-users

Hi all,

For those who do not know it, and I don't know why, this package is very well written with a very nice and pro rqt plugin:

https://github.com/cogniteam/decision_making

IMHO supersedes SMACH, already by the fact that is C++ and not python, but also because it implements FSM, HFSM, BT, and TAOs.

It was available in [hydro](http://wiki.ros.org/decision_making), but I think the maintainers lost interest in releasing into further distros, although I'm on 16.04/Kinetic and it works like a charm.
Best,
Carlos

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/state-machine-visualization/1691/11) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] State Machine Visualization

Procópio Stein via ros-users

[quote="carlosjoserg, post:11, topic:1691, full:true"]
IMHO supersedes SMACH, already by the fact that is C++ and not python, [..]
[/quote]

I don't really agree with / care for the "it's not Python" remark, but other than that, +1 for this package.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/state-machine-visualization/1691/12) or reply to this email to respond.