Here's what she has:
* Quad core RPi3 running ROS Kinetic on Ubuntu Mate 16.04
* Softkinetic DS525 Time of Flight - 0.15 to 1m @ 320x240 with a 720p RGB camera
* Filtered IMU and magnetometer
* Temperature and humidity sensors.
* In-built 3.6Ah 12V rechargeable battery
* WiFi and Bluetooth
* Additional USB port and DC 5V socket for peripherals
* 8 channel 12 bit ADC for analog sensors
* A joystick for some interaction
* A 8x8 RGB panel to generate markers and bitmaps
* Differential wheel rate control from 1 to 10cm/sec and 0.2 to 1.57 deg/sec with odometry
* Two additional motors (open-loop) for a robot arm or other actuation
* Can be ported to other robot differential wheel chassis with DC servos upto 12V 1A.
* Develop and test while charging!
ROS functionality (so far)
* Full TF tree
* Sensor messages
* EKF localization
She runs for about 2 hrs with stops and constant sensor streams over wifi. I still need to redefine the covariances for the various sensors (and a lot of other tests of the entire stack).
The next steps are:
Keen to hear thoughts, questions and critique that will make Trinibot awesome and community friendly!
[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Trinibot - a tiny desktop research robot based on ROS
Looks like the depth camera is no longer available. A comment on Amazon said Sony bought Softkinetic and took the cameras off the market. They may be only selling OEM units to include in commercial projects.