[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Unofficial Anki Cozmo ROS node

[Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Unofficial Anki Cozmo ROS node

Dirk Thomas via ros-users

Playing with my cozmo right now! Very nice work. I was wondering if there was any way I could get depth info? It'd be nice to have some range sensors! I don't mind contributing if there's some access to it somewhere!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/unofficial-anki-cozmo-ros-node/1073/3) or reply to this email to respond.