Quantcast

[Discourse.ros.org] [Release] Step for large file upload request

[Discourse.ros.org] [Release] Step for large file upload request

Procópio Stein via ros-users

We can't give you permissions to upload yourself to download.ros.org since we don't have any fine grain permission system. I am happy to upload the data for you if you can provide either some short term links where I can download them from or send them to me by email.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/step-for-large-file-upload-request/1250/2) or reply to this email to respond.