[Discourse.ros.org] Ros2 topic and ros2 node command problem in MAC

[Discourse.ros.org] Ros2 topic and ros2 node command problem in MAC

Gary Edwards via ros-users

Hi

I installed ROS2 on MAC and I run talker/listener application and both worked fine, but I found this warning (although it worked fine).
> Aniss-MacBook-Pro-3:~ akoubaa$ ros2 run demo_nodes_cpp listener
> Failed to load entry point 'launch': No module named 'rclpy._rclpy'
> Failed to load entry point 'echo': No module named 'rclpy._rclpy'
Here is a screenshot
![21%20PM|690x243](upload://xone0Pzr7xPst1rGB2GO1lyYgkz.png)

Then, I tried the commands
ros2 node list
and
ros2 topic list

and here there was serious problem as shown in the following two pictures
![21%20PM%202|690x379](upload://jGFgITOUM2qqcZgSQ6Gjr4XhoMm.png)![05%20PM|690x346](upload://uqH9Q00hykL40A9kLBhC2pU2jmP.jpg)

Is there any means to fix the problem?

Thanks
Anis

ROS Course for Beginners
https://www.udemy.com/ros-essentials/?couponCode=ROSDISCOURSE1

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-topic-and-ros2-node-command-problem-in-mac/5423/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] Ros2 topic and ros2 node command problem in MAC

Gary Edwards via ros-users

Please ask questions on answers.ros.org, see: https://github.com/ros2/ros2/wiki/Contact#troubleshooting

Also, please do not post pictures of text.

And please do not advertise in your signature. Making a post about a class or book is fine, but please do not include it in every post. It clutters conversations of which you're a part.

Thanks.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-topic-and-ros2-node-command-problem-in-mac/5423/2) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] Ros2 topic and ros2 node command problem in MAC

Gary Edwards via ros-users

Thanks and sorry for confusion!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-topic-and-ros2-node-command-problem-in-mac/5423/3) or reply to this email to respond.