[Discourse.ros.org] [Site Feedback] Answers.ros.org: The System is Down

[Discourse.ros.org] [Site Feedback] Answers.ros.org: The System is Down

Thilo Zimmermann via ros-users

For a couple days, answers.ros.org gives this very grammatical message:
> ROS Answers is in the maintenance, please come back later

Is there a time frame for bringing it back up?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/answers-ros-org-the-system-is-down/3412/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [Site Feedback] Answers.ros.org: The System is Down

Thilo Zimmermann via ros-users

Please see https://status.ros.org/incidents/jfql57hvr474 for more info.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/answers-ros-org-the-system-is-down/3412/2) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [Site Feedback] Answers.ros.org: The System is Down

Thilo Zimmermann via ros-users

The information on the status page is completely incorrect though:

> ... degraded performance expected for a day or two ...

But the page is actually completely unavailable for a much longer time.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/answers-ros-org-the-system-is-down/3412/3) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [Site Feedback] Answers.ros.org: The System is Down

Thilo Zimmermann via ros-users

The latest status is available in the "Update" on [the incident](https://status.ros.org/incidents/jfql57hvr474) as linked or on the [main page](https://status.ros.org/).

Unfortunately we cannot edit the title of the incident after it's started, we'll learn to make the title less specific in the future. :roll_eyes:

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/answers-ros-org-the-system-is-down/3412/4) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [Site Feedback] Answers.ros.org: The System is Down

Thilo Zimmermann via ros-users

Real talk: "some entries in the database were corrupted". How bad is it?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/answers-ros-org-the-system-is-down/3412/5) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [Site Feedback] Answers.ros.org: The System is Down

Thilo Zimmermann via ros-users

In the meantime, archive.org is pretty useful. :slightly_smiling_face:

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/answers-ros-org-the-system-is-down/3412/6) or reply to this email to respond.