Quantcast

[Discourse.ros.org] [Site Feedback] Potential New Categories for migrating ros-users and ros-release

[Discourse.ros.org] [Site Feedback] Potential New Categories for migrating ros-users and ros-release

flobotics robotics via ros-users

Is it now safe to unsubscribe from `ros-users` and do I still receive all conversation from discourse?

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/potential-new-categories-for-migrating-ros-users-and-ros-release/47/14) or reply to this email to respond.

All content on `ros-users@` is notifications for a forwarding user on https://discourse.ros.org. If you have an account here on  https://discourse.ros.org you can now setup your own notifications at any level of granularity and filtering based on tags categories from your profile.

--
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/potential-new-categories-for-migrating-ros-users-and-ros-release/47/15) or reply to this email to respond.