[Discourse.ros.org] Stepper motor differential drive

[Discourse.ros.org] Stepper motor differential drive

Dirk Thomas via ros-users

Iam trying to use an arduino and stepper motors to build a differential drive for my robot and having a lot of problems any help that someone can give me will be appeciated

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/stepper-motor-differential-drive/2365/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] Stepper motor differential drive

Dirk Thomas via ros-users

What are your problems exactly? Depending on your question it should be placed here or at answers.ros.org

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/stepper-motor-differential-drive/2365/2) or reply to this email to respond.