[Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] Intel discontinued Joule used in Turtlebot 3

[Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] Intel discontinued Joule used in Turtlebot 3

Joshua Whitley via ros-users

See the link: https://communities.intel.com/thread/115478
Intel just discontinued Joule, which is the SBC of Turtlebot 3.
I tried my best not to say F-word to Intel. Now Turtlebot team what is you plan? Are you going to find another SBC and can we get replacement to Joule some time later?

Thanks

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/intel-discontinued-joule-used-in-turtlebot-3/2216/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] Intel discontinued Joule used in Turtlebot 3

Joshua Whitley via ros-users

Thanks @rknlhrqy for your interest in Turtlebot3

A conversation already started on [this thread](https://discourse.ros.org/t/looks-like-intel-has-an-eol-document-for-joule-module/2017), please ask your questions there so that we have a single place to consolidate information

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/intel-discontinued-joule-used-in-turtlebot-3/2216/2) or reply to this email to respond.

Thanks @rknlhrqy,

Intel will support it through the [Community Forum](https://communities.intel.com/community/tech/intel-joule) until 2020.

> Intel will archive its online resources and maintain availability to the Intel Joule community until June 15, 2020. https://communities.intel.com/docs/DOC-112092

TurtleBot team will also support it, and we are going to find another SBC which replacement to Joule.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/intel-discontinued-joule-used-in-turtlebot-3/2216/3) or reply to this email to respond.