[Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] [TB3] TurtleBot3 Early-Bird Discount Offer (until May 29)

[Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] [TB3] TurtleBot3 Early-Bird Discount Offer (until May 29)

Nikolaus Demmel via ros-users

Hi all,

Finally! We start selling the TurtleBot3! :smile:

Since the announcement of ROSCon2016,
it has become possible with a lot of feedback from the ROS community. Thank you. :slight_smile:

**TB3 Early-Bird Discount Offer (until May 29)**
Burger $549 -> **$499** / Waffle $1,799 -> **$1,599**

Don't miss it !!
http://www.turtlebot.com/purchase/

For the more information:
http://turtlebot3.robotis.com
https://www.youtube.com/c/ROBOTISOpenSourceTeam

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tb3-turtlebot3-early-bird-discount-offer-until-may-29/1830/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] [TB3] TurtleBot3 Early-Bird Discount Offer (until May 29)

Nikolaus Demmel via ros-users

Hi Yoonseok Pyo,

Do you offer individual component purchasing ability (for example 360 lidar ) .?

thank you

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tb3-turtlebot3-early-bird-discount-offer-until-may-29/1830/2) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] [TB3] TurtleBot3 Early-Bird Discount Offer (until May 29)

Nikolaus Demmel via ros-users

Hi @JafarAbdi

Yes, you can purchase the individual component like a LDS below.
But, it can't right now. It is expected that the time of purchase will be approximately from the end of June to July.

http://turtlebot3.robotis.com/en/latest/appendix_lds.html

Thanks!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tb3-turtlebot3-early-bird-discount-offer-until-may-29/1830/3) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] [TB3] TurtleBot3 Early-Bird Discount Offer (until May 29)

Nikolaus Demmel via ros-users

Pyo,

I'm excited to start playing with a TB3. I filled out the form to order a burger model but haven't received anything from Robotis. When will we be sent the quotes for what we want to order?

Thanks,
-Marq

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tb3-turtlebot3-early-bird-discount-offer-until-may-29/1830/4) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] [TB3] TurtleBot3 Early-Bird Discount Offer (until May 29)

Nikolaus Demmel via ros-users

@Marq_Razz
It is now in preparation for mass production. Once you submit the form, you will receive a quotation from the nearest distributor from your location. If you have any questions, contact ROBOTIS at [hidden email]

Thanks,
Pyo

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tb3-turtlebot3-early-bird-discount-offer-until-may-29/1830/5) or reply to this email to respond.