[Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] [TB3] TurtleBot3 Friends

[Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] [TB3] TurtleBot3 Friends

William Woodall via ros-users

Hi all,

Here's a short video clip of all TurtleBot3 Friends.
I had to struggle with minor bugs and frequent freezing issue of kdenlive on Ubuntu for the last 2 days for this 2 minute video clip, but I managed to survive and appreciate for its free service xD
Hope you enjoy this video especially Onshape clips parts where you will be able to find 3D modelings for TurtleBot3 Friends.
=======
You can check out the latest TurtleBot3 wiki site <http://turtlebot3.robotis.com/en/latest/friends.html>

Onshape : Search for "ROBOTIS" or "Turtlebot3" to find 3D modelings of the Friends

https://youtu.be/gI0T4-aqTpI

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tb3-turtlebot3-friends/1717/1) or reply to this email to respond.