[Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] [TB3] TurtleBot3 Omni wheel and Mecanum wheel Example

[Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] [TB3] TurtleBot3 Omni wheel and Mecanum wheel Example

Joshua Whitley via ros-users

Do you have a model, file which can work with omni wheel?
Actually, I want to implement robot designed by omni wheel in GAZEBO.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tb3-turtlebot3-omni-wheel-and-mecanum-wheel-example/1028/4) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] [TB3] TurtleBot3 Omni wheel and Mecanum wheel Example

Joshua Whitley via ros-users

You can find it at the link below.
http://turtlebot3.robotis.com/en/latest/friends.html#section-omni

To download the model file from onshape:
http://turtlebot3.robotis.com/en/latest/faq.html

Thanks, :slight_smile:

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tb3-turtlebot3-omni-wheel-and-mecanum-wheel-example/1028/5) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] [TB3] TurtleBot3 Omni wheel and Mecanum wheel Example

Joshua Whitley via ros-users

Thanks a lot, but I already saw the information of the links.
 After I encountered it, I rather have a mind to make a model(omni-wheel robot) in GAZEBO.
In other words, I need the source or package(for example open-package like pr2 robot, atlas robot, etc) related to the turtlebot or others moved by omni wheel

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tb3-turtlebot3-omni-wheel-and-mecanum-wheel-example/1028/6) or reply to this email to respond.